Sunday, August 23, 2009

Grapefruit Diet

OK, for some reason "Grapefruit" is the new diet fad. I would for sure lose weight if it were me, but only because I would be gagging the whole time. Obviously, I am not a big grapefruit fan, but for those of you out there who love it give this a shot.

Breakfast
1/2 Grapefruit or 4 oz. Grapefruit Juice (unsweetened)
2 Eggs (any style)
2 Slices Bacon

Lunch
1/2 Grapefruit or 4 oz. Grapefruit Juice (unsweetened)
Meat (any style, any amount)
Salad (any kind of dressing)

Dinner
1/2 Grapefruit or 4 oz. Grapefruit Juice (unsweetened)
Meat (any style, any amount) (fish may be substituted for meat)
Vegetables (any green, yellow, or red vegetables cooked in butter or any seasoning)

Bed Time Snack
1 glass tomato juice or 1 glass Skim milk

Vegetables Allowed
Red onions, green onions, bell peppers, radishes, cucumbers, broccoli, spinach, lettuce, cabbage, carrots, peas.

Vegetables to Avoid
White onions, potatoes, celery.

0 comments:

 
Fat Girl on a Diet. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino